Experts and top athletes know that the energy and focus you put into your recovery will go a long way toward determining not only how you feel for the next few days, but how well you perform the next time.
- Recovery is becoming increasingly important to the high-performing athlete in a bid to reduce fatigue and enhance performance.
- In the previous 5-10 years, there has been a significant increase in research examining both the effects of recovery on performance and potential mechanisms.
Professionalism in sport has provided the foundation for elite athletes to focus purely on training and competition. Furthermore, high-performance sport and the importance of successful performances have led athletes and coaches to continually seek any advantage that may improve performance.
It follows that the rate and quality of recovery are extremely important for the high-performance athlete and that optimal recovery may provide numerous benefits during repetitive high-level training and competition.
Therefore, investigating different recovery interventions and their effects on fatigue, muscle injury, recovery and performance is important.
Vitamin and Amino Acid Therapies
A Different Approach to Supplementation with Injectable Vitamins and Amino Acids
Many vitamin, mineral, and amino supplements are not well absorbed by the body when taken orally. For some people, barriers exist in the gastrointestinal tract to allow for adequate absorption. Administering an injection allows for much higher doses of these nutrients to be infused directly into the body. Vitamins, minerals, amino acids and certain other nutrients can have an incredibly potent drug-like effect when injected, but without the side effects often seen with prescription medications. All the nutrients we use are natural and safe to be administered by injection. Scientific research has demonstrated that a variety of conditions can benefit from the use of an injectable Vitamin or Amino acids. A few of the conditions that may be helped using these techniques include; Anxiety, Depression, immune disorders, hypertension, COPD, asthma, fibromyalgia, fatigue, diabetes, hepatitis, viral infections like the common cold, HIV, body fat accumulation, and cancer.
Formulas can be customized to….
- Improve athletic performance
- Immediately eliminate your hangover
- Alleviate symptoms of alcohol and/or drug withdrawal
- Effectively combat viral and bacterial illness such as the common cold.
- Increase your energy and endurance
- Replenish, Restore, and Revitalize your body at the cellular level
Some of our nutrient products Include:
GOAL Amino Blend
- These Amino Acids are essential in building and maintaining your muscle and vital organs. With the combination we have compounded, you can have your body performing at its optimal state. These Amino Acids are also known to increase your body’s HGH levels, Recovery Time, Athletic Performance, Endurance, Stamina, Immune function, and Muscle Pump.
- Arginine becomes nitric oxide (a blood vessel-widening agent called a vasodilator) in the body. Early evidence suggests that arginine may help treat medical conditions that improve with increased vasodilation, such as chest pain, clogged arteries, heart disease, heart failure, erectile dysfunction, peripheral vascular disease, and headaches from blood vessel swelling. Arginine also triggers the body to make protein and has been studied for healing wounds, bodybuilding, enhancing sperm production, and preventing tissue wasting in people with critical illnesses.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid (building block of protein) in the body. The body can make enough glutamine for its regular needs, but extreme stress (the kind you would experience after very heavy exercise or an injury), may cause your body to need more glutamine than it can make. Most glutamine is stored in muscles. Glutamine is important for removing excess ammonia (a common waste product in the body). It also helps your immune system function and appears to be needed for normal brain function and digestion.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid. Lysine has antiviral effects by competing with arginine, which promotes HSV replication. This may help prevent outbreaks of cold sores and genital herpes. Some studies suggest that lysine may make bone building cells more active and may enhance the production of collagen.
- Ornithine has an anti-fatigue effect by increasing the efficiency of energy consumption and promoting the excretion of ammonia. L-ornithine is a free amino acid and is not richly found in meats or fish. So, it is difficult to obtain amounts of L-ornithine from ordinary meals that would be sufficient to promote the anti-fatigue effect. We recommend L-ornithine intake as a nutritional supplement in cases of physical fatigue.
An anti-oxidant that is contained within our bodies and acts as a buffer for any harmful toxins, chemicals or damaged cells that are introduced. Luckily the body is capable of producing its own glutathione, which keeps the body healthy and functioning properly.
Glutathione can be depleted rather quickly if a person is sick, has been working out hard, drinking or smoking, which can lead to more illness. In fact when people have an illness or disease they also are low in glutathione, which can then lead to additional health issues.
Glutathione has been used in treatments for chronic fatigue syndrome, heart disease, cancer, chronic infections, autoimmune disease, diabetes, autism, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, asthma, kidney problems, liver disease, fertility and more. In fact glutathione is so powerful that it is used regularly to combat the negative radiation effects of chemotherapy!
Another benefit to Glutathione is recovery in athletes and those leading active lifestyles. Several studies have shown that test subjects supplementing glutathione had an increase in lean muscle mass over control groups that did not add glutathione. While not considered a testosterone booster, glutathione is a powerful anti-oxidant and very intense workouts or fitness routines can cause stress in the body. Presumably the increased glutathione removes the damage and free radicals caused by the workout which speeds up the body’s ability to heal and rebuild muscle.
GAC Amino Blend
L-Glutamine is an amino acid, specifically the most prevalent amino acid in the body. It can enhance exercise recovery and boost physical performance. Glutamine can also assist with injury healing. Glutamine may cause higher growth hormone levels in the body.
L-Arginine is an amino acid, converts into N.O. (nitric oxide). NO is a powerful vasodilator to increase the blood flow to your muscles and organs. This can increase physical performance and exercise recovery. Additionally, Arginine can increase sexual performance in a mechanism similar to Viagra (vasodilatation). Several studies have shown that injectable arginine can boost growth hormone levels.
L-Carnitine is a nutrient that helps the body turn fat into energy. It is produced by the body in the liver and kidneys and stored in the skeletal muscles, heart, and brain. Carnitine can provide more energy and help with fat loss. Additionally carnitine can increase androgen receptor density making testosterone and other androgens to work more efficiently.
Methionine is an amino acid. It acts as a lipotropic agent (to speed up removal of fat within the liver) to prevent problems of the skin and nails. It works as an antioxidant through a conversion process to L-Cysteine to help neutralize toxins.
Inositil is part of the vitamin B complex. As a mild lipotropic agent, it is used to help with weight loss and in redistributing body fat by breaking down or emulsifying fats in the body. It also helps promote health hair and skin.
Choline is also part of vitamin B family. It helps the utilization of fats in the body and supports weight loss. It helps in the emulsification of fats and cholesterol in the body by helping form smaller fat globules in the blood and aiding the transport of fats through the small vasculature and in out of the cells. It also helps with general body detoxification by “decongesting” the liver of excess fats. It is also helpful for fatigue. When Choline is depleted in the body, fat metabolism and utilization may be decreased.
Methylcobalamin is the purer, naturally occurring form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and make new protein. It is also important for normal blood, cells, and nerves.
Research has shown that certain levels of vitamin D can actually help determine or predict the chance of your weight loss success when following a low calorie diet program. Vitamin D is known to be beneficial or crucial for the absorption of calcium & phosphorus, which helps develop and maintain healthy bones. Studies have also shown that people with better Vitamin D levels have better mental function in their older years along with a healthier body weight.
All of the nutrient formulas used at Health and Wellness Clinic U.S.A. and have been thoroughly researched. These formulas have been shown to be effective in the treatment of certain conditions. All nutrients and substances used in our infusions have been compounded by a licensed US Pharmacy. Each batch is sent to an independent lab for testing to confirm sterility, potency, and shelf-life.
We offer a select menu of affordable injectable nutrients and injectable b12 vitamins which can be self- administered injections using a small-gauge needle and can be shipped directly from the pharmacy to your home along with proper instructions.