Please contact us if your question is not answered below.
- What Does Health and Wellness do?
- Health and Wellness Clinic USA Provides men and women across the country with the benefits of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy and healthy aging solutions. Our missions is to give our clients a great value when it comes to testosterone therapy, weight loss and age treatment services. Our dedicated team of specialists provides our clients with the best in both care and customer service.
- Can you help me with sexual dysfunction?
- Absolutely. We have many solutions available for both men and women. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (305) 777-1668
- Are there any side effects to hormone therapy
If hormone levels are balanced correctly, there should be no negative side effects; however, that varies person-to-person. Give us a call at (305) 777-1668 and we’ll be happy to provide you more info.
- What are some of the major reasons why people seek hormone replacement therapy?- To live a healthier life-To treat severe irritability-Usually, between the ages of 30 and 50, people start to feel tired during the middle of the day. They gain weight even though the diet and exercise. HRT treats this condition
-Decrease libido, performance issues
-Decrease short-term memory
-Loss of motivation
- How frequently must HRT be administered?HRT is usually administered daily. It’s so simple that client can do it at home, though they can initially come to our office if they have any questions. Although brief breaks are permissible, if you abruptly stop taking sex hormones you had been, you’ll go back to feeling the way you used to, which was lousy.
- Can a person self-administer the hormone?From the very first day, the client is the one who administers the hormone to himself or herself, even if it’s an injection. If he feels uncomfortable, he can go into his doctor’s office the first day and ask any questions he may have.
- What’s the prime age for a patient to receive HRT?Between the ages of 30 and 50 is when people begin to develop symptoms, though some patients have been in their twenties.
- How long after the treatment is administered will I start feeling the effects?Three to four weeks is the standard wait time required to begin to feel the results of hormone replacement therapy.
- Is it ok to be taking unrelated prescription medicine while you’re receiving HRT?Yes.
- What are the most commonly used hormone replacement therapies?According to our doctors, who have been practicing hormone replacement therapy for years, thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and human growth hormone top the list.If you have any other questions for our physicians or would like to schedule a consultation, please feel free to call the Health and Wellness Clinic at (305) 777-1668. The clinic is in downtown Coral Gables at 475 Biltmore Way, Suite 304.
- What are the most common symptoms of low testosterone?The most common symptoms of low testosterone levels are having a low energy; a low desire for sex (low libido); reduction or loss of spontaneous morning erections; a decrease of physical strength; difficulty in making muscle; reduced muscle tone; and increased body fat. Others can include an impaired short-term memory; irritability; loss of motivation or interest in activities; loss of focus; loss of self-confidence; and loss of excitement or zest for life, which can dip into full-fledged depression if left untreated.
- What causes low testosterone levels?Some causes of low testosterone levels include the natural process of aging; chronic illness; use of certain medications; and trauma. Other, less common conditions can trigger a drop-in t levels too.
- What distinguishes bio-identical hormone replacement therapy from synthetic hormone therapy?Unlike synthetic hormones, bio-identical hormones are precise replicas of the ones the client’s body makes itself. Synthetic hormones are derived from progesterone and estrogens, but they aren’t identical to the ones your body produces and uses.
- How exactly does bio-identical hormone replacement therapy work?To begin, your doctor will use a lab test called a “hormone panel” to determine an individualized approach to the treatment of your particular condition. After this panel isdone, a prescribed dosage of bio-identical estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and/or DHEA is prepared specifically for you. It’s all prepared in a compounding pharmacy to ensure it has the same molecular structure as the hormones your body produces on its own.
- What’s the best treatment for the chronic ailments that affect people as they approach middle age, such as fatigue, illness, depression, and dismay with one’s own current physical state?Clients who see our doctors about these kinds of woes can fight back with HGH omnitrope injections, which are available at our clinic.A person who loses a substantial amount of weight in a healthy manner, such as hormone replacement therapy, will lower his risk of having a stroke or heart attack, becoming hypertensive [having high blood pressure], and getting various types of cancer. His self-esteem, on the other hand, will sky-rocket!
- What are some of the biggest advantages to losing weight, a goal that can be achieved when a client begins hormone replacement therapy?
A person who loses a substantial amount of weight in a healthy manner, such as hormone replacement therapy, will lower his risk of having a stroke or heart attack, becoming hypertensive [having high blood pressure], and getting various types of cancer. His self-esteem, on the other hand, will sky-rocket!