Experts and top athletes know that the energy and focus you put into your recovery will go a long way toward determining not only how you feel for the next few days, but how well you perform the next time.
- Recovery is becoming increasingly important to the high-performing athlete in a bid to reduce fatigue and enhance performance.
- In the previous 5-10 years, there has been a significant increase in research examining both the effects of recovery on performance and potential mechanisms.
Professionalism in sport has provided the foundation for elite athletes to focus purely on training and competition. Furthermore, high-performance sport and the importance of successful performances have led athletes and coaches to continually seek any advantage that may improve performance.
It follows that the rate and quality of recovery are extremely important for the high-performance athlete and that optimal recovery may provide numerous benefits during repetitive high-level training and competition.
Therefore, investigating different recovery interventions and their effects on fatigue, muscle injury, recovery and performance is important.
Vitamin and Amino Acid Therapies
A Different Approach to Supplementation with Injectable Vitamins and Amino Acids
Many vitamin, mineral, and amino supplements are not well absorbed by the body when taken orally. For some people, barriers exist in the gastrointestinal tract to allow for adequate absorption. Administering an injection allows for much higher doses of these nutrients to be infused directly into the body. Vitamins, minerals, amino acids and certain other nutrients can have an incredibly potent drug-like effect when injected, but without the side effects often seen with prescription medications. All the nutrients we use are natural and safe to be administered by injection. Scientific research has demonstrated that a variety of conditions can benefit from the use of an injectable Vitamin or Amino acids. A few of the conditions that may be helped using these techniques include; Anxiety, Depression, immune disorders, hypertension, COPD, asthma, fibromyalgia, fatigue, diabetes, hepatitis, viral infections like the common cold, HIV, body fat accumulation, and cancer.*
Formulas can be customized to….
- Improve athletic performance
- Immediately eliminate your hangover
- Alleviate symptoms of alcohol and/or drug withdrawal
- Effectively combat viral and bacterial illness such as the common cold.
- Increase your energy and endurance
- Replenish, Restore, and Revitalize your body at the cellular level
Learn more about Athlete Recovery for women.